- Extend Joint Care for Dogs and help to alleviate joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain that comes with age and normal wear and tear or injury. It helps to repair any existing damage and supports healthy joint growth.
- It is designed to work on all dog breeds and ages.
- Many pet parents report their dogs have improved mobility, reduced pain, and better balance overall.
- Any side effects were reported to be rare and mild. They traditionally cleared up quickly as well.
- Some pet parents were frustrated this product only comes in powder form, not liquid or soft chews.
- Human-grade ingredients
- Suitable for dogs of all ages and sizes
- Easy to use pre-packaged tubes
- May take up to six weeks to show improvement
- Rarely causes minor side effects
Even though Extend Joint Care for Dogs is one of the more expensive joint supplements available to buy, the human-grade ingredients and the powerful formula make up for the slightly higher cost. This supplement is the complete package that is designed to work on dogs of all ages, no matter how bad their joint problems are, and this fact makes it worth the additional cost.
Extend Joint Care for Dogs Complete Review
Your dog's joints get a lot of use from the time they're a puppy until they're older, and this means there is a lot of wear and tear. This general wear and tear can add a lot of stress and pressure on the joints as your dog ages, and this can result in inflammation and stiffness.
You want your dog to be as comfortable as possible for as long as possible, and there are supplements explicitly designed to help with this goal. Extend Joint Care for Dogs is one of the more popular supplements available and this is the one we'll be reviewing in this post.
What is Extend Joint Care for Dogs?
Extend Joint Care for Dogs is a supplement made with human-grade ingredients that support healthy joint growth and maintenance. Your dog's system gets a boost of natural building blocks that absorb quickly and go to work retaining water in your dog's cartilage, lubricating their joints, and stop any further cartilage breakdown.
When your dog's joints are well lubricated, and the cartilage is healthy, your dog can move comfortably because the stiffness and inflammation go down. At the same time, this supplement works to strengthen your dog's bones and prevent any further deterioration that comes with old age.
Extend Joint Care for Dogs has a formula that has Glucosamine, MSM, chicken collagen, and Ascorbic acid all carefully blended to create a powerful but safe natural formula. Additionally, the company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can try it for yourself and get a refund if you don't see the results you expect.
How Does the Extend Joint Care Supplement Work?
This formula has several components that all come together to work as effectively and quickly as possible while still retaining their long-lasting effects. One of the ingredients works to firm up your dog's cartilage so it can bear your dog's weight more effectively.
It also rushes to your dog's tendons and their connective tissue to provide a cushioning layer and minimize any existing scar tissue. This can help to reduce any inflammation that may be present around the joint, and you could see your dog moving around easier.
There are properties in this natural supplement that begin to repair and rebuild your dog's joint cartilage, and when it does this, your dog could see greater flexibility and mobility along the joint. Finally, the Ascorbic acid functions as a powerful antioxidant that gives your dog's immune system a boost and helps to fight any infections or inflammation that may be present in your dog's system.
Benefits of Using Extend Joint Care for Dogs
There are several benefits associated with giving your dog this supplement, and there have been several positive reports of this product working very well. You can give it to dogs of all ages from the puppy years to older dogs, and you should see an improvement within a few weeks.
- Since this product is a natural anti-inflammatory and a joint lubricant, your dog may be able to move easier once it goes to work on their joints. Additionally, your dog may seem less stiff when they move.
- Over time your dog's cartilage will break down due to bearing weight and repeated use. This supplement goes to work filling any deficiencies and repairing damage due to normal wear and tear.
- As your dog ages, the damage to their joints can result in swelling and inflammation. Extent Joint Care for Dogs can help reduce this inflammation and help your dog move easier.
Boost Your Dog's Immune System
- This supplement's formula contains a powerful mix of antioxidants. These antioxidants can help to give your dog's immune system a boost and keep your dog's entire system more balanced.
Strengthen Your Dog's Bones
- When your dog or anything ages, their bones tend to weaken and be more prone to injury or deterioration. This supplement works to strengthen the bones and make them less prone to fractures.
Extend Joint Care Supplement Side Effects
There have not been many reported side effects to giving this supplement to your dog, and the ones that have been reported have been rare and mild. A few pet parents reported that their dogs had mild upset stomachs for the first few days, but that vanished once their dog's got used to it.
The other mild side effect that some pet owners have reported is increased urination. Again, this side effect tends to be mild, and it tends to taper off once your dog's system regulates to taking this supplement.
Common Questions About Extend Joint Care for Dogs
1. What is Extend Joint Care for Dogs?
Extend Joint Care Supplement is a natural and safe joint supplement that can help to decrease common joint problems due to aging or injury. You may see a reduction in inflammation, stiffness, or soreness at the joint level, along with increased energy levels and easier movement.
2. Who Sells Extend Joint Care Nutritional Supplement for Dogs?
Extend Joint Care is manufactured and sold Extend Pets, and this is a company based out of the United States. It all started in 2012 with a dedicated group of pet owners who wanted to improve their dog's quality of life, and they've been going strong ever since.
They create each of their products out of safe and natural human-grade ingredients, and they're all held to strict quality control measures. This means that you're getting a safer alternative supplement that has rare, and for the most part, mild side effects.
3. Does Extend Joint Care for Dogs Actually Work?
The short answer to this question is a yes, as it has been reported by pet parents all over the United States. However, they have noted that you may take longer to see any results depending the the stage of your dog's health, joint problems, and age.
4. Is Extend Joint Care Safe for Dogs to Take?
As this supplement is made out of high-grade natural ingredients, it is safe for your dog to take. The company does say that you should be cautious when you give it to any dog that is pregnant and used for breeding purposes as it hasn't been tested so they can't guarantee it would be 100% safe.
Pros and Cons
- Any size or age dog can use this product.
- Works to repair any existing damage as well as strengthen joints and bones.
- Comes in prepackaged tubes.
- Reports of mild side effects.
- More expensive supplement.
- May take a while to see results.
Extend Joint Care for Dogs Ingredients
This supplement is formulated with a powerful mix of natural ingredients designed to help your dog through all of the stages of their lives. They have all been carefully selected and blended to get a powerful joint care supplement.
- Ascorbic Acid is also known as Vitamin C, and this promotes healthy collagen production. Additionally, it will begin to increase the natural production of chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid in your dog's system.
- Extend Joint Care also has Glucosamine, and this component can help to increase the water content in your dog's joints and lubricate the area. This can lead to improved mobility and a marked improvement in the stiffness your dog experiences.
- MSM is one of the four primary ingredients in this supplement, and it is an organic sulfur compound. It can help to improve joint health, flexibility, and durability while strengthening the cartilage.
Type II Chicken Collagen
- The final primary ingredient is Type II Chicken Collagen, and this ingredient has many useful properties. Along with acting as an essential building block for healthy cartilage, it can also boost your dog's immune system, reduce inflammation, and help to regulate you dog's digestive system.
This product comes prepackaged in individual serving tubes. You are supposed to give your dog one packet per day, and there isn't specific dosing instructions that go by your dog's weight.
However, if you're more comfortable starting off with half of a packet and easing your dog up to the full packet per day, you can do that. Also, the company stated that you don't have to do a loading dose, and you can start with the one packet per day or the half packet per day, whichever you're comfortable with.
What Other Pet Parents Thought About Extend
The majority of pet parents state that this product works very well, but you may have to wait up to six weeks to see an improvement depending on the state of your dog's joints when you start using the supplement. They stated that their dog's mobility and overall balance improved, as well as the stiffness the dogs were experiencing.
However, a few pet parents also reported that this product tended to make their dogs' stomachs upset, and it made them want to go outside more frequently. Additionally, a few pet parents said that this supplement simply took too long to work properly, and they were just beginning to see results within five to six weeks.
Alternatives to Extend Joint Care
Infinite Pet Supplements All-Natural Hip & Joint Supplement
This natural joint supplement is made with human-grade ingredients that come in a soft, chewable liver flavored treat. This product is a less expensive alternative to Extend Joint Care, and it also works to reduce your dog's allergies as well as joint problems.
Any pet parent who has a dog that is suffering from allergy problems, as well as joint problems, may benefit from giving their dog this supplement. It is also designed to improve heart health, detoxify your dog's liver, and balance their immune system.
Comparing Extend Joint Care to Infinite Pet Supplements
- Extend Joint Care is more expensive.
- Infinite Pet Supplements supports allery relief, heart health, and joint problems.
- Extend Joint Care comes in prepackaged tubes.
TerraMax Pro Hip and Joint Supplement
This multi-support supplement works to improve your dog's joint health along with their digestive tract, skin issues, inflammation, incontinence, and wounds. It comes in liquid form for faster absorption and you may see results faster as it go through your dog's entire body at a more rapid pace.
If your dog has other problems with allergies, stomach problems, or wounds that won't heal, this product may be an excellent alternative. It is the less expensive option, and it is designed to work quickly and efficiently.
Comparing Extend Joint Care to TerraMax
- TerraMax comes in a liquid form for quicker absorbtion.
- TerraMax works on a variety of aliments, not just joint health.
- You don't need a loading dose with Extend Joint Care
Nootie Hip and Joint Soft Chews
Nootie Hip and Joint Supplement helps to repair any existing damage to your dog's joints while strengthening the tissue and balancing your dog's immune system. It comes with 120 soft chews so your dog shouldn't have any problems eating them.
Any pet parent that notices their dog slowing down as they age and that has difficulty with powders or capsules should try these soft chews. This is a less expensive alternative that lasts anywhere from two to four months.
Comparing Extend Joint Care to Nootie Hip and Joint
- Both supplements are specially designed to support healthy hip and joints
- Nootie Hip and Joint is the less expensive option
- Nootie comes in a soft chewable tablet
Final Verdict About Extend
No pet parent wants to see their dogs age or be in pain from their joints or skeletal problems. However, it is entirely possible to help alleviate the pain your dog is feeling by giving them natural hip and joint supplements.
These supplements may add vitamins and nutrients back into your dog's system, and prevent their joint problems or stiffness from worsening as time goes by. Extend Joint Care helps to increase your dog's mobility levels while decreasing the pain they feel for a healthier, happier dog.